The era of digitalisation is upon us. The technological possibilities are endless and constantly evolving. These possibilities not only mean new opportunities for businesses – threats of cybercrime are developing at an even higher pace. Consequently, businesses must continuously balance their digitalised business goals with the risks of the cyber world.
Moreover, organisations are met with increasing regulatory compliance requirements, further increasing the complexity of the cyber challenge.
At KPMG, we believe that risk-based and business-driven cyber security should be focused on how your organisation can gain value from an effective strategy. Such value can for example be created by
- Lowering costs arising from future IT failures and breaches
- Protecting investments in intellectual property and other critical assets
- Seizing opportunities denied to competition, because public organisations and large corporations increasingly require confidence as an qualifier for large contracts
- Achieving compliance with i.e. privacy regulations to strengthen public trust
- Generating positive outcomes out of near misses and other situations that could have gone wrong without effective protection
At KPMG, we act as trusted advisors and work shoulder to shoulder with our clients to deliver operational, pragmatic, holistic and proactive strategies and solutions to decrease the complexity and balance the business advantages of our clients and their risk-appetite. This has made us the 2016 Global Leader in Information Security Consulting according to the independent research firm Forrester.
In the area of cyber security, we offer services within areas such as:
- Cyber in the boardroom
- Cyber maturity assessments
- Privacy maturity assessments and gap analysis against i.e. the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Risk analysis and management
- Design and implementation of security frameworks and ISMS' such as ISO 27001
- Information security architecture and design
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- ERP Security
- Penetration testing and technical reviews
- Incident Response