Sustainability reporting creates value for stakeholders and companies alike, ensuring compliance, mitigating risks, building trust and facilitating partnerships and innovation. Reporting is a natural channel for disclosing ESG data. Changing legal reporting requirements also play a key role in non-financial disclosure. Strategic sustainability reporting is thus a business-critical aspect of internal and external communication, in articulating the value of sustainability to stakeholders.
KPMG can assist you with:
- Best practice reporting
- Compliance and readiness review (Danish Financial Statements Act)
- Frameworks and standards (GRI, SASB, IIRC, UNGC COP, SDG’s, etc.)
- Strategic and editorial advisory for best practice reporting
- Sustainability data reporting process development and optimisation
- Independent assurance of Sustainability Reports.
Read more about Sustainability Reporting: