KPMG International recognised for sustained excellence on 2017 World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors list
KPMG International recognized by IAOP
Cited as Top Company in all categories by IAOP.
KPMG International’s shared services and outsourcing advisory practice has received all-star ratings in all judging categories on the International Association of Outsourcing Professional’s (IAOP) 2017 World’s Best Outsourcing Advisors list. KPMG was also designated a Super Star for Sustained Excellence due to its positioning on the list for the last 5 consecutive years.
The judges – who included executives and professors from GE, IAOP, Sprint, Thomson Reuters, and the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management – used a rigorous methodology to award KPMG with perfect scores in the Customer References and Programs for Innovation categories. IAOP describes the second category as being “demonstrated through specific multi-client programs and resulting outcomes that produce new forms of value for customers.”
“KPMG is truly honored to have been named a World’s Best Outsourcing Advisor every year since the list’s inception in 2008,” said David J. Brown, Global Lead, KPMG Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory, KPMG International. “We value it not only because it provides marketplace recognition of our dedication to delivering transformational value to clients, but also because it validates for our more than 1,100 team members in 152 member firms the hard work, passion and commitment to outstanding quality they exhibit in every client engagement.”
As evidence of the depth and breadth of its global advisory capabilities, KPMG’s customer references were for transformational business process and IT outsourcing engagements with CPG, finance, and public sector clients in Australia, Europe and the US.
In the Programs for Innovation judging category, KPMG highlighted its:
- Contracts and Commercials Roundtable, a recurring program organized by and held quarterly in KPMG’s Frankfurt, Germany office. The goal of each session is to foster best practice exchanges among senior executives at large client companies. The roundtables give participants the opportunity to gain insights on market trends, and share ideas and concerns with both KPMG advisors and peers in an open, in-person setting. Every roundtable features dialogues around recent market activity, updates in the ITO and BPO industry, and drill-down discussions on topics selected by the roundtable participants.
- Consumer Markets Global Business Services (GBS) Consortium, which was launched in 2015 to bring together GBS executives from leading consumer market organizations to share common experiences and lessons learned, and discuss GBS and consumer markets industry trends. The Consortium gathers on a monthly call to discuss topics selected by the participants. Many of the discussions have been around participants’ GBS journeys and capabilities that have been key success enablers.
- China Shared Services Roundtable Series, a quarterly program that provides peer-based insights, perspectives, guidance and leading practices to China-based executives who are considering implementing shared service solutions. The sessions are designed to encourage participation, stimulate open, candid discussion and solicit opinions from all participants. Topics covered during sessions have included:
- useful technology
- talent management
- talent development
- difference between centralizing and establishing a SSC
- executive buy-in
- VAT reform
- introduction to the 5 stages of shared services maturity
- building a financial services reputation
- regulation updates.
About KPMG International
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such. For more information, visit www.kpmg.com.
IAOP is the go-to association leading the way to improve outsourcing outcomes by bringing together customers, providers and advisors in a collaborative, knowledge-based environment that promotes professional development, recognition, certification and excellence. With over 120,000 members and affiliates worldwide, IAOP is not only on top of the latest trends but in front of them. Through its expansive global chapter network, premier training and certification programs, knowledge center, member community and more, IAOP helps members learn, grow and succeed. For more information and how you can become involved, visit www.IAOP.org.
© 2021 Copyright owned by one or more of the KPMG International entities. KPMG International entities provide no services to clients. All rights reserved.
KPMG refers to the global organization or to one or more of the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”), each of which is a separate legal entity. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee and does not provide services to clients. For more detail about our structure please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.
Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.