KPMG Survey of Corporate Responsibility Reporting 2017
KPMG has tracked trends in corporate responsibility reporting since 1993
For our 2017 survey we asked five key questions about current trends in reporting:
- How many companies acknowledge climate change as a financial risk?
- How many companies link their corporate responsibility activities to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals?
- How many companies acknowledge human rights as a business issue?
- How many companies have set targets to reduce their carbon emissions?
- How many companies include corporate responsibility information in their annual financial reports?
Explore the results in this interactive map, and download the report to read the full findings.