Securing long-term performance poses significant challenges for healthcare business entities today. We are your specialised partner in all relevant topics, so that you can successfully achieve your goals in the future.
The Healthcare Management Consulting division provides advice with a focus on:
- nursing homes,
- rehabilitation facilities,
- self-governing bodies (including Associations of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians) and
- medical technology companies.
In order for you to align your organisation accordingly and successfully implement its goals, our interdisciplinary team of consultants will help you overcome your challenges. The projects are individually tailored to the needs of your institution in advance. We can draw on experience from past projects at all levels of the organisation, from administrative to clinical business units.
The Management Consulting team is available for support in the following areas:
- medical strategy,
- revenue enhancement (e.g. coding, elective services),
- process optimisations (e.g. operating room, coding, documentation),
- optimisation of personnel deployment (administrative area, clinical area),
- optimisation of material costs (e.g. purchasing optimisation, optimisation of equipment fleet),
- reorganisation, mergers and cooperations,
- project and change management and
- hospital IT and e-health.
Partner, Consulting, Public Sector & Sector Head of HealthCare
KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
We will be happy to provide you with detailed information and project references if required. Please get in touch with us.
Tax consulting in the healthcare industry includes assistance with choosing the right legal form and establishing a solid position in relation to the competition.
Tax consulting includes choosing the right legal form and establishing a solid position in relation to the competition.