Consumption Forecasts: Calculate resiliently with data analysis
Reduce balancing energy and optimise results: How the energy industry can benefit from real-time forecasts
Reduce balancing energy: Real-time forecasting supports the energy industry
The energy industry is undergoing serious changes. Flexible adjustments to market models, accurate forecasts and highly efficient processes are becoming important competitive factors. The introduction of direct marketing of renewable energies has made it more difficult for energy companies to calculate the quantities of energy available on the market.
In order to keep the actual demand for balancing energy as low as possible, energy companies are increasingly relying on systems for processing real-time data that enable more accurate forecasts. Tailored precisely to their requirements, they help to significantly improve forecast accuracy through data analysis, for example. With the EPA digitalisation solution, we support you in realising your growth potential.
The widespread use of smart meters will mean that customer consumption data and supplementary information will be available in real time in the future. The real-time analysis of this data thus opens up a new dimension of possibilities. However, our digitalisation approaches do not only support the creation of more accurate consumption forecasts. Efficient tools enable well-founded adjustments in intra-day business on the basis of real-time data analyses and thus contribute to minimising the need for balancing energy.
Overview of our range of services
- Analyse and benchmark existing day ahead and intra-day forecasts
- Optimising existing forecasting systems
- Exploratory data analysis: Portfolio optimisation and custom valuation
- Process and organisational consulting
- Technical and specialised implementation support
- Integration of our EPA toolset (energy management process analyses) into existing or newly established data-oriented structures - from organisation to implementation
- Employee training (technical and specialised)
- Data Analytics as a Service
- Outsourcing - also take over technical and specialised services upon request
Contact us – we’re here to help.