Our German Tax Facts app keeps you up to date on all the latest legislative initiatives, relevant rulings, important administrative instructions as well as international activities at EU and OECD level via your smartphone or tablet. With regular push notifications, you can read up on news relating to tax reforms, implementing acts or statements by the legislator whenever you want. Tax Facts are available in German, English and Chinese. The language adjusts to the language settings of your mobile device.
Who is the app for?
The range of tax information, its topicality and ease of use make this an attractive app for a large number of users. For example, investors interested in activities in Germany can gain rapid insight to relevant tax law regulations. Foreign businesses and employees already active in Germany, or planning this in the future, can also find helpful information.
The Tax App offers:
- Tax Facts: Here you can find key data and concise explanations on all tax types, such as income tax, corporation tax, inheritance tax or property tax. In addition, you can also gain insights into other regulatory areas that play an important role in assessing the business environment, such as financial reporting or company* and employment law*.
- News: Our news function helps you to stay up to date with all the latest tax developments on tax in the German economy, including tax haven regulations, property tax reform, new value added tax (VAT) regulations or global minimum taxation: easy to read directly on your mobile device in the app or as push notification.
- Events and webcasts: Find out about all the latest KPMG events and podcasts on tax issues. Streams and downloads are also available via the app.
- Team and contacts: Get in touch with your regional KPMG contact, who you can find by adjusting the filter function to the location and area of focus.
* Legal services are provided by KPMG Law Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH.