Steffen Reinig focuses on SAP solutions in the area of financial services. He brings in-depth experience in cross-industry SAP business architectures. He looks back on many years of consulting experience in complex transformation projects.
He has successfully led his clients through numerous end-2-end business transformations, i.e. from business process evaluation, optimisation and harmonisation, through the definition of the business and IT architecture, to technical implementation. His goal is to define the business architecture of the future (readiness for innovations, new business models and high automation) together with the customer. The focus is on reconciling the necessary flexibility, agility and scalability while pursuing cloud-optimised approaches and focusing on an outcome-based, i.e. value-added and business case-supported strategy.
Areas of expertise:
- SAP solution portfolio
- Digital Business Transformation
- Cloud Transformation & Strategy
- Target architecture with focus on SAP including integration scenarios of non-SAP solutions into the SAP ecosystem
- Outsourcing and hyperscaler as well as platform strategies
- IT strategy and creation of SAP roadmaps taking into account a value-added and business case-based strategy
- CxO Advisory
Diploma in Business Informatics at the University of Mannheim
Executive MBA an der Mannheim Business School, Tongji Universität Shanghai und Georgetown University Washington D.C.
PMI Certified – Project Management Professional