As a Senior Manager at KPMG in Management Consulting, Oliver Riedel is responsible for advising our insurance clients on strategic issues in sales and matters concerning services for hybrid clients. As an experienced Strategy Consultant and Engagement Manager, he combines a long track record in consulting and the insurance industry with broad methodological expertise and innovative customer-centric approaches.
Oliver Riedel advises our insurance clients on matters such as
- defining strategic objectives in broker sales and tied agents business
- designing and implementing new (omni-channel) remuneration models
- realigning organisational structures and workflows, including for cooperation and agency models
- new digital value-added services and customer-centric (platform) business models
- strategic customer management issues concerning service, consulting and support for hybrid clients