Ms Pecht specialises in providing tax advice to employers on international staff secondments with regard to all matters relating to remuneration accounting. In this context, she has extensive experience in the areas of special remuneration structures for secondments and for senior management staff.
In addition to advising on these topics, another focus of her work is the partial support or complete takeover of the client's own payroll accounting, including the necessary reporting system. Ms Pecht has worked for KPMG since 1990 and for more than 14 years in the GMS area on the following topics, among others:
- Payroll accounting for employees in the upper management circles (board members, managing directors, etc.);
- Advice on payroll accounting in connection with staff secondments across borders;
- Possibility to prepare specially secured payrolls for clients with increased data security requirements;
- Opinions on individual enquiries in this area (expert opinions and/or calculations);
- Support and advice for clients' own payroll accounting systems;
- Coordination of cross-border payroll accounting;
- Support in payroll tax and social security audits, coordination of individual issues with lawyers specialising in labour law.
Ms Pecht leads a team of currently 8 colleagues at the Frankfurt am Main location, which specialises in the above-mentioned subject area. Together, the team supports employers of various sizes and sectors in all questions concerning cross-border payroll accounting.