I am an expert in the optimisation of organisational and process structures in corporate functions such as finance, controlling and HR - especially through digitalisation, the establishment of shared service centres and outsourcing. Along six dimensions of corporate governance, I advise clients on issues such as:
- Strategy: Which optimisation approaches (digitalisation, shared services, outsourcing, etc.) are available?
- Processes: How can processes be standardised and optimised end-to-end?
- IT: How can processes be automated and digitalised?
- Organisation: How should the organisational structure be adapted to optimised processes?
- Governance: Which key figures should be used to control administrative functions?
- Employees: Which qualification profiles will be needed in the administrative functions in the future?
With a structured project methodology, I accompany large and medium-sized companies in the design of an efficient and service-oriented operating model - from the feasibility study to the conception and implementation of the optimisation measures.
My publications (in German only)
- "Shared Service Center im Mittelstand" Study (PDF, 2.1 MB)
- "Finance 2025 - Fokus auf den Finanzbereich der Zukunft" (Study)
- Für Start-ups und KMU: Liquidität sichern und Backoffice optimieren (PDF, 0.2 MB)
- Meine Blog Artikel
Master of Business Administration (MBA)