- Specialised in IFRS conversions and IFRS consulting
- Several years of consulting experience in the accounting/IFRS environment
From the beginning, Mr. Algesi has focused his professional activities on international accounting issues and supports clients mainly in the field of international accounting / IFRS.
In addition to drafting expert opinions on a wide range of IFRS issues, he has also been intensively involved in several projects on the conversion of companies in various industries to international accounting.
Exemplary project assignments:
- Conversion of the accounting of a conglomerate and an industrial company from HGB to IFRS, among others.
- Conversion of the accounting of a software developer from HGB to US-GAAP
- Implementation consulting for the first-time capitalisation of development costs at an automotive supplier
- Development and implementation of accounting guidelines
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements, especially the notes, according to IFRS
- Preparation of expert opinions in accordance with IFRS, e.g. on the topics of consolidation, leasing. Impairment testing, revenue recognition and hedge accounting
Automotive, industrial and consumer goods
Master of Science