Prior to joining KPMG in July 2007, Christian Aigner worked for three years for an international law firm in Frankfurt am Main, specializing in all areas of M&A Tax, in particular the support of private equity investments in Germany (tax due diligence, structuring, Financing).
Prior to joining the law firm, Christian Aigner spent six years working for another Big Four advisory firm in the areas of International Tax/M&A Tax.
Christian Aigner has more than 18 years of experience in the tax consultancy of domestic and foreign companies in various areas of German and international taxation including M&A tax. He advises clients on complex international transactions as well as on international tax planning and settlement pricing issues, including:
- Tax due diligence and tax structuring of transactions
- Tax advice in sales negotiations
- Domestic and foreign restructuring (e. g. reduction of legal units etc.)
- Effective tax rate optimization
- Tax optimization of cross-border financing and dividend flows
- Cross-border value chain projects
- Supervision of company audits
- The full range of fiscal compliance advice
- Coordination of domestic and foreign tax teams
Master of Business Administration, University of Cologne