The current state and future development of telecommunications can determine the progress of an entire country.
A developed telecommunications infrastructure forms the basis of an strong economy.
Telecommunications have changed the world and they belong to the sectors which determine the pace of all of our lives. The sector itself continues to go through constant changes. The speed and volume of data transmissions is ever increasing. Customer behaviour in connection with the digitalisation of telecommunications, increased pressure on prices and technological innovations, together with existing and newly arrived market players, make for a very stressful business environment with heightened pressure on network operators. In the telecommunications sector, we are able to guide clients safely through this demanding and ever-changing environment.
- The global network of KPMG firms offers us its expertise of the global telecommunications world - with market knowledge, but also the implementation of tried, tested and successful approaches.
- We can show you how to use the customer data you have at your disposal to assure and increase customer retention.
- We can help you prepare investments into physical infrastructure and their optimisation.
- We will take a look at the structure of your firm and suggest savings and growth measures. We can help you with tax, accounting and legal issues.
- With us, you will get an overview of your potential competition which may be ready to appear on the telecommunications horizon in the future.
Who we have helped
Among our clients are large Czech operators and internationally, we have helped many significant sector representatives.