Within the framework of its Corporate Social Responsibility, KPMG in Cyprus aims to implement specific actions with a substantial impact on its human resources, business and social communities.
KPMG in Cyprus has recently become a member of the Diversity Charter Cyprus, which forms part of the European Commission's European Platform of Diversity Charters, initiative that has been promoted since 2010. The Center for Social Innovation (CSI) has been appointed as the EU official representative for the Diversity Charter in Cyprus.
KPMG’s membership has been validated by signing the Memorandum of Understanding, which defines members’ voluntary and moral support to the main goal of the Charter is the promotion of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Particularly, by signing the Diversity Charter Cyprus, KPMG in Cyprus agrees to:
• respect the principles of the Diversity Charter Cyprus and strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of society, helping each employee feel dignified, valued and respected.
• recognise and invest in each employee’s differences and talents, focusing on human resource management based on each individual’s knowledge, skills and competencies.
• promote mutual trust, equal treatment and non-discrimination, among the signing organisations and their employees and support an inclusive workplace, free of bias.
• develop policies, strategy and practices based on the acceptance of diversity and inclusion and apply a multifaceted approach towards every aspect of the organisation's operations, management processes and culture in general.
• disclose its commitment to the Diversity Charter Cyprus and the achievements of its diversity policy both internally and externally.
KPMG’s commitment in improving the world in which it is operating in, is at the core of the Firm’s mission and culture. KPMG in Cyprus remains at the disposal of the state and actively contributes in every opportunity.
© 2021 Copyright owned by one or more of the KPMG International entities. KPMG International entities provide no services to clients. All rights reserved.
KPMG refers to the global organization or to one or more of the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”), each of which is a separate legal entity. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee and does not provide services to clients. For more detail about our structure please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.
Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.