Enterprise Performance Management
15 & 16 November 2021 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. | 6 CPD
15 & 16 November 2021 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. | 6 CPD
Please note that this webinar is part of a training series “The journey to data-driven decision-making”. This webinar can be attended independently or as part of the whole training series. The additional webinars that are included in this series of trainings are:
- Becoming a Data Driven Organization: The journey to data-driven decision-making
- Analytics adoption: The journey to data-driven decision-making
- Data Management & Quality: The journey to data-driven decision-making
Please note that since the daily numbers of COVID-19 cases in Cyprus are still considered high, KPMG Academy will keep offering its trainings online until further notice, to ensure the safety of its clients and personnel. In case of considerable decrease in COVID-19 cases in Cyprus and if the level of contamination through physical gatherings becomes relatively low, webinars will be converted to face-to-face seminars. If so, this training will be conducted on 16 November 2021 (from 8:30 to 15:30) instead of 15 & 16 November 2021 (from 9:00 to 12:15). Further information will be communicated to you in due course.
This training will provide, through practical examples, exercises and best practices, the basic knowledge and skills needed for monitoring the central management tasks of a business. Participants will gain insight on how departmental KPIs are used for planning, measuring and analysing performance, across an organisation whilst they will benefit from learning about key trends and available digital capabilities.
KPMG Academy decided to offer this training after acknowledging that nowadays, many organisations are struggling with performance monitoring and management, as result, business owners are unable to confidently provide answers to basic strategic questions related to the competitive and disruptive environment in which they operate. Thus, in order to succeed, many companies devise new decision-making strategies and tools, such as the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). More specifically, EPM is an enterprise-wide capability which provides the necessary business view to translate strategy into action for improved performance through the definition of clear KPIs.
By the end of the training, participants will:
- Interpret and describe correctly the concepts of business performance management
- Acknowledge and recognise current trends in business performance management
- Be able to explain how to best improve or set the standards for better decision-making
- Implement steps towards improving data-driven decision-making
- Develop monitoring KPIs and targets that are aligned with the organisation’s strategy
- Interpret and use the results that emerge over time from an EPM system to make necessary decisions
- Appreciate the importance of improving decision-making through performance management and reporting
- Be encouraged to participate in strategic discussions concerning decision-making.
Company owners and managers, executives tasked with data analytics within organisations, CIOs, CEOs, COOs, chief commercial officers and other related professionals.
*The number of participants is restricted to 28.
Join the webinar (8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) *
Sessions (9:00 a.m. – 12:15 including including a 15-min break between sessions)
1. Training Introduction (15 min)
- Seminar objectives
- Overview of the material to be covered
2. What is EPM? (30 min)
- The definition and evolution of the EPM
- Key trends and digital capabilities
- Understanding the real value of EPM in organisations
3. Introduction to KPMG’s EPM framework (45 min)
- Leveraging KPMG’s EPM Framework
- Overview of the journey for implementing the KPMG’s EPM framework
- Practical Exercise 1: Participants will be required to assess the maturity of their organisation in EPM by applying a proposed framework
4. The data-driven journey to performance monitoring (1 hr)
- The meaning and benefits of becoming a data-driven organization
- Overview of the data-driven journey
- Demonstration of EPM solutions
5. Performance monitoring in practice – Part 1 (2 hrs & 30 min)
- Overview of the KPMG’s EPM strategic and KPI framework
- Introduction to metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Translating strategy into specific KPIs through a cascade approach
- Examples of strategic and financial KPIs to assess overall performance
- Practical exercise 2: Participants will be provided a case study to identify the KPIs for the strategy performance monitoring of an organization
6. Performance monitoring in practice – Part 2 (1 hr)
- The process and benefits of setting SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-bound) KPIs for the performance monitoring
- Overview of the performance monitoring governance to increase accountability and responsibility
- Best practices on applying the approach and improving performance reporting
- Conclusions and wrap up.
*Note: Please join the meeting 30 minutes prior to the webinar’s start time (join at 8:30 a.m.), in order to make sure that you do not face any connection or other technical issues.
If you wish to register for the webinar, please complete the registration form.
Once your registration is submitted, you will receive an email stating the participation fee, including any discounts, if applicable. Kindly note that the payment should be settled at least two days prior to the webinar’s date for your registration to be confirmed.
The programme has been approved by the HRDA. Enterprises participating with their employees who satisfy HRDA’s criteria, are entitled to subsidy. Please note that there are limited seats available, therefore enrol in this webinar as soon as possible.
If you do not receive our confirmation e-mail regarding your registration, your participation cannot be guaranteed.
€190 + VAT. Net investment after subsidy from the HRDA of €102: €124.10 (including VAT) for all eligible participants*
*Last Date for 10% Early Bird Discount: 25/10/2021
- For more than two (3+) participants from the same company a 10% discount is available on the total cost, before the VAT and HRDA subsidy. This discount only applies for participants who enrol in the same webinar, on the same day. This discount can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- For individuals/legal entities who/which register in more than two (3+) webinars during the same semester (January-June & July-December), a 10% discount is available on the total cost, before the VAT and HRDA subsidy. This discount only applies for individuals/legal entities who/which enrol in more than two (3+) webinars during the same semester, on the same day. This discount can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- There is a 10% discount for alumni members. This discount should be applied before the VAT and HRDA subsidy and can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable. For more information on our alumni scheme, click here.
- There is a 10% early bird discount on selected webinars for participants who enrol in a training course until a specific date which is stated above. This discount should be applied before the VAT and HRDA subsidy and can only be combined with the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- This training belongs to a bundle, other trainings in this bundle are the following, “Becoming a Data Driven Organization: The journey to data-driven decision-making”, “Analytics adoption: The journey to data-driven decision-making” and “Data Management & Quality: The journey to data-driven decision-making”. There is a 10% discount on the registration fees of the webinar with the highest price (“Analytics Adoption: The journey to data-driven decision-making”) for individuals/legal entities who/which register the same participant(s) for all the trainings of the bundle within the same day. Kindly note that this discount applies if the same participant(s), attend(s) all trainings. If a legal entity wants to buy the same bundle for additional participants then the specific bundle can be bought more than once, and each participant will be entitled to the discount of the specific bundle. This discount can only be combined with the early bird discount and the HRDA subsidy, when applicable.
- HRDA subsidy for all HRDA approved webinars.
For any queries, please contact Irini Avraam on +357 22 207 460 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPD: This webinar may contribute to Continuing Professional Development requirements. Shortly after the webinar’s date, participants will receive electronically a certificate of attendance confirming the total number of training hours (6 CPD)
Senior Manager, Management Consulting, KPMG in Cyprus
Eleni holds an MBA and MEng in Biomedical Engineering. She is a Senior Manager at the Management Consulting Department and a member of the Strategy, Customer & Operations team of KPMG in Cyprus. Eleni specialises in the provision of advisory services to both private and public sector clients. Her services are related, among others, to pricing, operations, operational restructuring and strategy definition. In addition, Eleni advises companies on the implementation of strategic initiatives, in the context of large and small transformational projects.
Prior to joining KPMG, Eleni was a Senior Consultant at Simon - Kucher & Partners, a global leading consultancy in pricing, which provides advisory services on pricing and sales transformations, in Luxembourg and the USA. Eleni was also a university guest lecturer on pricing theory at Maastricht Business School and Vlerick Business School.
Senior Manager, Management Consulting, KPMG in Cyprus
Vanja is a Senior Manager leading the Data & Analytics service line, IT Advisory of KPMG in Cyprus. She holds a BBA (Finance and Investments) from Baruch College, City University of New York and an MSc in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics from CIIM. Since she joined KPMG in 2018, Vanja participated, amongst other, in Data Analytics projects in the finance, insurance, aviation, consumer products, oil & gas, shipping industries etc. She is responsible for delivering advanced analytics and business intelligence solutions to companies in Cyprus, the CIS region and Africa.
Vanja has extensive prior experience in the field of finance and investments, having worked in Private Wealth Management with Goldman Sachs & Co. in New York. She also possesses broad experience in structuring and originating debt instruments in the emerging markets, as well as in sales and marketing of financial products in Europe and New York. Her prior experience also includes production management liaising with counterparts in Asia and the Middle East to ensure quality delivery and execution of products.
The programme has been approved by the HRDA. Enterprises participating with their employees who satisfy HRDA’s criteria, are entitled to subsidy.