Technical Manager (Architecture) – Application Architecture
Technical Manager (Architecture) – Application....
Financial Services | Technology | Hong Kong
Financial Services | Technology | Hong Kong
About KPMG Executive Search and Recruitment
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG Executive Search and Recruitment is a business unit of KPMG China and is one of the few recruitment consultancy firms in Hong Kong that is part of a large professional organisation. We work alongside a group of professionals and advisors who provide us with a high level of insights and awareness about a wide range of businesses and professions. We support the clients and aim to provide a pleasant working experience for the clients and candidates.
Our client is one of the world leading organisations of its business type involving financial and consumer services operation.
- Responsible for the overall management and delivery of the wagering distribution channel technologies including fixed internet, mobile, retail, telebet, kiosk, selling terminals and devices.
- Lead in delivering the application architecture of enterprise scale, end-to-end solution for major projects; guide projects in their technology and vendor selections; in particular be a key contributor and reviewer of deliverables such as System Requirements Documents (SRS), Technical Solution Specification (TSS), and contribute to critical difficult to solve issues faced by initiatives at both a architectural and implementation level.
- Lead in establishing and evolving an architecture framework of data, application, or technology policies, principles, patterns, standards and guidelines, and facilitate their adoption; In particular documenting principles, policies, patterns, standards and guidelines, and educating the team and broader IT community about these
- Lead the development of the company’s IT architecture and facilitate its adoption; participate and drive the review of technology and its selection and review application designs for compliance with established architecture or the evolution of that architecture
- Provide high level consultancy or advice to management and technical teams to assist in decision-making
- University degree or above in Computer science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 years IT experience in software analysis and design, architecture development, and software development.
- Working experience on complex, large scale distributed, high availability and high performance systems
- Very strong communications skills to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Problem solving skills that standout from the crowed with ability to quickly and accurately understand a problem and apply appropriate solutions in a targeted manner.
- Min 8 years hands on experience of application design and development experience on Linux/Java platform
- Broad and deep architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, platform, data and integration
- Knowledge of technology frameworks, architecture patterns and design patterns
- Expert level of experience with the open standards of API specifications, messaging and authentication/authorization frameworks
- Extensive experience in building API services
- Experience with messaging system and RDBMS, in-memory, multi-threading application design, is an advantage
- Experience with practicing DevOps and Agile
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management build processes, testing and operations
For information and application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By submitting your application and communication with us, you agree to receive communications from us and agree our Personal Information Collection Statement in the following link: www.kpmg.com.cn/KER- opportunities
@2022 KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited, a Hong Kong limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”), a private English company limited by guarantee.
Employment Agency License No. 68592
The official website of Labour Department is https://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/news/content.htm