The technology and innovation sector is benefiting greatly from the Guangdong-Hong-Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (GBA) initiative, which aims to transform the region into a world-class technology and innovation hub and centre for emerging industries.
In this issue of our Technology and Innovation GBA newsletter produced in cooperation with Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, HSBC and Smart City Consortium, we cover recent technology and innovation sector developments across the GBA, summarise economic growth and investment indicators related to the sector, and provide sector-specific recommendations for technology and innovation enterprises and policymakers.
Featured content includes:
- The impacts of recent Shenzhen Special Economic Zone reforms to support technology and innovation development across the GBA
- Highlights from our joint study with HSBC and HKGCC covering business sentiment for investment across the GBA
- Latest economic growth and investment indicators
- Six key actions for enterprises to grow profitably in the GBA while managing costs and risks
- Recommendations for policymakers on cross-jurisdictional coordination and collaboration, R&D commercialisation and IP protection, education and talent, tax, and other areas
Partner, Head of Technology, Media and Telecoms, Hong Kong
Partner, Head of Technology,
Partner, Audit, Capital Markets Development, Hong Kong