In this new digital era, real time collaboration & information sharing are at the heart of strong trusted relationships and successful businesses.
At KPMG, we understand the importance to you as our client of being able to:
- Work hand-in-hand with KPMG experts
- Access industry insights relevant to your business
- Track work progress in real-time
- Securely and easily share business data
KPMG China has launched a new and innovative one-stop-shop intelligent web portal ‘KPMG Collaboration Centre’, which provides you with an unique online secure solution to connect, communicate and share information with KPMG China.
7 reasons why should you use KPMG Collaboration Centre?
Among the many benefits of working with your KPMG team in the KPMG Collaboration Centre, you will benefit from:
- Multi-dimensional dashboards in both English and Chinese enabling you to easily find the information that you want.
- Varied access permission rights that ensure only authorised persons see what they are allowed to see.
- Responsibilities for and status of engagement information sharing is transparent.
- Easy and secure online sharing of data with multiple file drag & drop functionality making sharing of information quick, easy and safe.
- Anytime and anywhere real-time overviews of the progress of your KPMG engagement activities, making progress of the engagement transparent to you.
- Questions, concerns and matters can securely shared between you and your KPMG team using the‘Matters Log’, improving communication of issues and outstanding matters, and avoiding last minute surprises.
- Direct access to tailored KPMG Industry Insights, Thought Leadership, and KPMG Interpretations of regulatory changes to support your business decision making.
At KPMG China our clients are at the heart of everything we do and we continually strive to provide our clients with a first class KPMG experience. The KPMG Collaboration Centre is an innovative and significant step on KPMG China’s continuing journey to work hand-in-hand with you to meet your business challenges.