Karmen is the National Head of Private Enterprise of KPMG China. She advises HNWIs and private companies on various tax matters including tax advisory to the owners of business, the tax efficient holding and operational structure of business, wealth investment and family asset protection structure, etc.
Karmen has been in the professional field for more than 20 years and is currently working in the Greater Bay Area (GBA). She is very active in advising governments on tax policy to promote a better investment environment in the GBA.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Fellow member of ACCA
- Fellow member of HKICPA
- Certified Tax Adviser (Hong Kong)
- Fellow member of the Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
- Advisor and Past President of the Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
- Council Member of Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Committee of PRD Council of the Federation of Hong Kong Industries
- Member of Accountancy Training Board of the Vocational Training Council
- Member of Advisory Board on Accounting Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Honorary Council Member of the China Certified Tax Agents Association
- Former member of HKTDC Professional Services Advisory Committee
- Former Council Member and Chairperson of Tax Committee of the Federation of Hong Kong Industries