Pat is a Partner at KPMG China, the Head of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practice in Hong Kong and the Global Co-Chair for Sustainable Finance for KPMG IMPACT. He also leads the Sustainable Finance practice in Hong Kong and is very active in developing the ESG landscape for Hong Kong and international financial centres in the region.
Pat has been active for over 15 years in the field of sustainable development. Since 2018, Pat has chaired two working groups on the development of ESG strategy for Hong Kong for the Financial Services Development Council. The working groups have issued two policy papers during his term and the recommendations made aiming to catalyse the development of the sustainable finance market in Hong Kong have been well received. He is also a member of the steering group on developing green finance for the Greater Bay Area.
Pat holds different roles in the sustainability field, such as:
- Member of New Business Committee, Financial Services Development Council
- Chair of the Environmental and Energy Committee, British Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Greater Bay Area green finance working group, Financial Services Development Council
- Representative of KPMG, founding member, Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Member of United Nations Economic & Social Commission for Asia Pacific (“UNESCAP”) and their Sustainable Business Network Task Force on Banking and Finance
- Member of Sustainability Committee, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
BSc, Imperial College London
Member of HKICPA
Member of ACCA