Complying with tax filing requirements and monitoring the process is an important challenge for internationally mobile private clients. To ensure that you meet your liabilities in a timely manner, you need to collate the necessary information and documents centrally. We support you in ensuring compliance as you prepare your tax returns – both nationally and internationally.
- Provision of all required documents and information by a coordinating single point of contact.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns based on KPMG’s expertise in all jurisdictions of relevance for you.
- Assessing potential reporting requirements in the area of tax transparency (Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO) register, EU mandatory disclosure rules).
- Filing appeals with the tax authorities or courts, if necessary.
- Advising on domestic and international tax questions and obtaining advance tax rulings.
In the longer term, having a single point of contact will bring you the benefits of KPMG, including our capacity to monitor tax, legal and regulatory developments around the world and to anticipate changes.
Your key contacts
We gladly remain at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.
Our Private Clients team has multidisciplinary expertise across tax, legal, cyber and advisory.