Internal controls over financial reporting (ICOFR) continues to be a focus area for management, internal and external auditors and regulators.
ICOFR continues to be a focus area for management, auditors and regulators.
Achieving Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance can be an intensive and time-consuming requirement. SOX compliance can involve input from external auditors, internal control owners, technology and document management, targeted testing, and tailored reporting.
Many companies are still using spreadsheets and email to facilitate these complex processes. Some are testing the wrong controls and may be missing material weaknesses altogether. And countless others are in an endless cycle of fits and starts, with intermittent fire drills that disrupt daily operations followed by long periods of inactivity.
We understand that the level of effort and cost of SOX compliance can reach staggering levels. At the same time, the importance of maintaining a strong ICOFR environment is essential for your company. We have the people, processes, and technology to deliver a quality program at a cost-effective price.
- Deep expertise: Our service and testing methodology is based on decades of compliance experience, which we leverage to help you determine the right controls and a better way test them.
- Quicker turnaround: Extension of workday by adding global resources working on different time zones thereby improving turnaround time.
- Latest technology. We use tools that improve productivity, data management and collaboration capabilities to reduce burden on your control owners and reduce back and forth emails.
- Insights into hot topics such as COVID-19: Quick assessment of the overall of COVID-19 on your internal control over financial reporting that assists in developing a roadmap of activities to be completed in order to modify the program to address the risks in today’s environment.
- Transparent pricing: Our onshore and offshore experienced teams support a cost structure that gives you a quality SOX program at a cost-effective price.
Click here to browse the list of available SOX services from KPMG.