Auditing Occupational Benefits Institutions (BVG)
Occupational Benefits Institutions
Occupational benefits institutions face tough challenges presented by both regulatory requirements as well as the demands of beneficiaries.
Occupational benefits institutions face tough challenges.
The management committees of pension funds, vested benefits foundations, pillar 3a institutions and employer-funded foundations are constantly finding themselves confronted with new challenges. Insured individuals, employers and supervisory authorities alike are demanding that occupational benefits institutions adopt transparent management practices and an open information policy. In addition, both increasing regulation and the complexity of the subject matter are making specialization and professionalization imperative. Decision-makers need a competent, solution-oriented business partner that understands their concerns and helps them perform their duties as leaders.
- Specialization in the auditing of occupational benefits institutions
- Stakeholder-oriented reporting that offers added value
- Sparring partner for management committees
- Suggestions on how to optimize processes and controls as well as implementation support
- Recommendations regarding current developments in the area of occupational benefits