Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS)
Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services
Good corporate governance is key to the success of any company. In this context, internal audit, risk and compliance management are pivotal.
Good corporate governance is key to the success of any company.
KPMG’s Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services (IARCS) are aimed at setting up a company’s internal audit, risk and compliance functions such that they meet its needs, independently reviewing its key risks while also ensuring the long-term efficiency and effectiveness of its control frameworks in order to meet the needs of the various stakeholders.
The IARCS team relies on its extensive experience in successfully providing support to both national and international companies, the application of proven methodologies and approaches, a global network of specialists as well as comparisons between industry-specific benchmarks and best practices.
Our expertise in the area of Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
- Providing advisory services for the design, implementation and transformation of internal audit functions
- Managing internal audit functions within the scope of co-sourcing and outsourcing contracts
- Performing independent reviews of the internal audit function based on IIA standards (quality review of internal auditing based on key professional principles, e.g. International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF))
- Designing, implementing and reviewing risk management systems (in accordance with ISO 31000)
- Providing advisory services on the development, documentation, transformation and organization of sustainable internal control systems (ICS under Swiss law and SOX on the basis of COSO 2013)
- Developing, implementing and reviewing compliance management systems (in accordance with IDW 980)
- Developing and implementing a sustainable corporate governance model (coordinated assurance)
- Carrying out ISAE 3000 assurance engagements