Increasing globalization and language barriers create ongoing challenges for mitigating third-party risks, be they commercial, reputational, legal or regulatory. Whether you would like to quickly and discretely obtain information on future business relationships or verify employee background information, insights into your third parties are essential for regulatory compliance. Furthermore, it enhances your ability to identify, plan, negotiate and execute strategic undertakings. Our experienced, forensic-minded people analyze the facts and prepare a concise and comprehensive report to guide your decision-making process. KPMG supports you in mitigating potential risks by providing you with the information you need to make informed decisions.
- Preparation of Full Enhanced Due Diligence Reports within 2–6 working days
- Clear and consistent reporting of key risk issues and indications of risk factors
- Pre-employment Screening and tailor made vetting process
- Corporate Intelligence Investigations to bring deeper insights into your third-parties’ backgrounds
- Human Resources Investigations (in cases of discrimination, mobbing, retaliation or harassment), including conducting interviews
- Asset tracing to identify and trace assets that have been hidden, misappropriated or stolen, or simply gain a better understanding of the asset profile of a business partner, customer or debtor
Read our latest insights and find out more about related services.
- Pre-employment screening: The benefits (PDF in English)
- Pre-employment screening: The benefits (PDF in French)
- Pre-employment screening: Materials (PDF in English)
- Pre-employment screening: Materials (PDF in French)
- Background check: Psychological risk diagnosis (PDF in English)
- Background check: Psychological risk diagnosis (PDF in French)
- KPMG's Corporate Intelligence Services
Your key contacts
We will gladly remain at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.
Interesting topics for you:
Cyber & Digital Risk Consulting
We support clients across industries to be safe, from business strategy to bits & bytes. If an incident strikes, we help respond and recover swiftly.
KPMG Powered Enterprise
KPMG's Powered Enterprise is a transformation solution that supports organizations towards sustainable change.
Sign up to our newsletters to receive regular information on the topics of your interest.
Our blog offers a clear picture of current trends and challenges facing the Swiss economy.