International laws regarding bribery and corruption have become more stringent over the past few years and infringements are fined with higher amounts. Regulators and law enforcement bodies around the globe are exchanging case-related information and there is a closer cooperation across jurisdictions. We help our clients to prevent, detect and to properly respond to the risk of bribery and corruption.
- Support in preventing, uncovering and handling cases of bribery and corruption – locally and globally
- Development of solid and tailored anti-bribery and corruption compliance programs (e.g. following ISO 37001)
- Support with monitorship following DPAs
- Review of the internal controls framework and anti-bribery and corruption risk assessment
- Certification of anti-bribery and corruption compliance management systems in accordance with ISO 37001
Read our latest insights and find out more about related services.
Your key contacts
We will gladly remain at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.
Interesting topics for you:
Cyber & Digital Risk Consulting
We support clients across industries to be safe, from business strategy to bits & bytes. If an incident strikes, we help respond and recover swiftly.
KPMG Powered Enterprise
KPMG's Powered Enterprise is a transformation solution that supports organizations towards sustainable change.
Sign up to our newsletters to receive regular information on the topics of your interest.
Our blog offers a clear picture of current trends and challenges facing the Swiss economy.