Informed insights and solutions drawn from experience in accounting, tax, advisory, banking, regulation and corporate finance.
We offer insights that help you build long-term productivity into your business.
We support you with economic, tax and legal questions and assist you with optimal solutions for real estate-transactions, -valuations and real estate-related advisory-mandates – in the context of standalone real estate-projects (asset deals) as well as M&A-transactions (share deals).
Real estate has been an important asset class for some years. But bricks and mortar are not a static investment; they’re dynamic productive assets that need to be managed professionally in order to grow in value. Real estate management involves structural engineering, business, tax and legal know-how. KPMG is experienced in all aspects of real estate management, whether your focus is local or global. KPMG’s holistic approach underscores all of our services. Whatever your requirements, we can put together a multidisciplinary team tailored to your needs.
- Real estate transactions: We advise you throughout the entire process, from strategy to negotiations.
- We support you during the entire construction process, from planning through to completion, including management of costs, deadlines and quality.
- Succession planning: We offer a holistic view of all the tax and legal aspects.
- Investment: We advise on real estate investments, including analysis and valuation of investment properties.
- Feasibility studies: We perform market analyses and plausibility testing for project and construction costs.
- Capital procurement: We prepare your projects and investment plans in an investor-oriented manner, assist you in negotiating loans and lines of credit, and support you until signing and closing.