Innovative and practical solutions to complex issues based on in-depth public sector expertise and relevant private sector insights.
We offer innovative but practical solutions to complex issues facing today’s governments.
Digital transformation and cost pressure are the public sector’s top challenges. KPMG supports public administrations with practical solutions.
The federal government, the cantons and municipalities are all preoccupied with balancing the budget, staving off budget pressure and undergoing cost optimizations. At the same time, they are facing the challenge of digital transformation. The transformation from Administration 2.0 to Administration 4.0 requires customer-friendly communication and a more intense interaction with citizens and residents. These expect to be able to communicate with their government 24/7: eTaxInvoice or eVoting are only two buzzwords in this regard. Apart from opportunities, the digital transformation also brings with it risks, for instance in regard to data protection.
Together with our clients, KPMG’s experts are developing workable solutions, accompanying projects until they have been successfully integrated into the daily business.
KPMG supports administrations’ employees in their endeavors to create digital and analogous added value for the taxpayers’ benefit – all in a climate that is characterized by mutual trust, respect and integrity.
- Administration 4.0: Digitalization strategies and their implementation – pragmatic, modular, with a focus on citizens.
- Digital Assessment: Public administrations from a digital client perspective. Digital assessment of departments, agencies and offices (benchmarking).
- Online counter: Open 24/7. eGovernment, eVoting certification, etc.
- Cyber security and data security: how to protect yourself from cyber attacks.
- Forensic investigations and Compliance management: how to manage potential risk and react appropriately.
- Cost cuts and efficiency optimizations. Tasks and performance reviews: how to optimize your processes as well as your organization, thereby achieving a higher performance for each tax franc.
- More effective public administrations – concepts for integrated task and financial planning: How to achieve added value for your residents. Goal-oriented and effective.
- Revisions / Implementation of IPSAS and HRM2: improving quality, transparency and comparability with our audit opinions and the standards.
- Legal and tax advice: With our expert opinions and advice, you always know what your exact scope for action is in view of the current law.