KPMG will not only finance this three to four-year program but will also provide you with the time you need to study.
Why Swiss certified public accountant at KPMG?
- Comprehensive internal introductory courses, including Welcome Day and numerous internal training courses that will help you get started.
- KPMG offers full financial support for the certified public accountant education and the training time counts as working hours.
- Interesting domestic and international clients from different industries.
- Well-trained and motivated colleagues in a high-performance environment.
- A large number of in-house training courses and opportunities for further education which allows you to familiarize yourself with the work environment.
- One week of paid study leave plus sufficient additional time (vacation and paid overtime) to prepare for the CPA exams (modules and final exam).
- Exam preparation in the form of internal trainings and in-house dry runs.
- Cash premiums upon graduations.
- Endless possibilities within KPMG and a real door opener for your future career path.