Global mobility is about companies moving their employees around the world. This leads to all sorts of challenges – including how these mobile employees are taxed, how they are compensated, and how they and their employers comply with income tax and social security laws. This requires cutting edge technology, global policies and clear processes to efficiently manage globally mobile populations.
Start: each October
Location: Zurich or Lausanne
Duration: 24 months
Employment contract: permanent
Next Assessment Center: 16th of February 2022
Range of tasks
Swiss Tax Compliance and Advisory
Advise our clients’ mobile employees on social security, the taxation of employment and personal income as well as prepare their Swiss and US tax returns.
Global Account Management
Act as the first point of contact for queries relating to tax and social security matters in addition to HR operations for our largest clients in Switzerland. Be in touch with KPMG offices worldwide to coordinate tax matters and calculate assignment costs.
Global Payroll Manager
Advise and provide operational support with the processing of salary payments for cross-border employees. Ensure that all salary components are subject to withholding tax and social security obligations are met in all relevant countries.
Global Equity Consulting
Provide tax and legal advice on incentive payments at a national and global level so that these are in compliance with Swiss and international remuneration regulations. Manage equity payments with the help of cutting edge technology.
What do we offer?
- International Environment: Work in a truly multinational, multilingual and multidisciplinary environment with international clients. After successfully completing the Graduate Program, there is the potential for an assignment abroad.
- Awesome Team: Be part of a young and dynamic team that is recognized as a global leader in what they do, and is motivated to continue to push the bar. We use fantastic tools and technology solutions. We will be investing in your development and you will learn from the best.
- Real contribution: Feel encouraged to speak up and generate ideas in our open-minded and vibrant culture.
- Ownership: No day is the same: Have diverse career opportunities, both in what you do and where you do it. Face many opportunities to develop on a personal and technical level. Take on responsibility for the Graduate Program and look after new graduates.
What are we looking for?
- Strong academic record (Master's or Bachelor's degree): We consider all academic backgrounds, the key is your desire to work in the environment explained above.
- Adaptability: Not afraid of change and the ability to not just work but to thrive in an international and multi-cultural setting.
- Ambitious: A deep ambition to succeed both individually and as part of a team.
- Language skills: Good German and English language skills (minimum B2 level).