Visit our website to submit your application quickly and easily. We’ll review your documents and get back to you as quickly as possible. Because we offer more than 200 different services in the fields of auditing and advisory services, you can design your career according to your own wishes. If you are passionate, curious, innovative and committed, you will do well. Regardless of your degree, your experience, or the disciplines you have studied, you can start here and literally go anywhere.
Our recruitment process
First impressions count! Take enough time to tailor your documents to the job and the business line you are applying to. Make sure your information is as comprehensive as possible, so that we get a detailed picture of your qualifications and interests.
- Online application: It’s effortless. Remember, it’s important to take your time and do your research. Be yourself, be clear and be specific.
- Review and screening: After receiving your application we will review it.
- Consultation with business line: Our recruiters will discuss their pre-selection with the business line and get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Recorded video interview or assessment: In some recruitment processes we have included a recorded video interview or an assessment. This gives us a chance to meet you face-to-face (sort of) and learn more about your motivation.
- Personal Interview: During the interview, we will ask you about your expertise and experience. We want to know why you are interested in the vacancy and what motivates you to launch or continue your career with KPMG.
- Second personal interview: If invited to a second interview, you will meet your potential team members - possibly over an informal team lunch or a coffee.
- Offer: Congratulations! You have convinced us that you are the right person for the job and we will call to make an offer. If you are convinced that KPMG is the right place to work, then just say "yes".