Not sure what parts of our business you are interested in and want to join? Or where you might fit? That’s OK. You will have plenty of time to explore your many options and opportunities. If you are passionate, curious, innovative and committed, you will do well. Regardless of your degree, your experience, or the disciplines you have studied, you can start here and literally go anywhere.
Our recruitment process
First impressions count! Take enough time to tailor your documents to the job and the business line you are applying to. Make sure your information is as comprehensive as possible, so that we get a detailed picture of your qualifications and interests.
- Online application: It’s effortless. And it should take you less than an hour to complete. Remember, it’s important to take your time and do your research. Be yourself, be clear and be specific.
- Screening & consultation with the business line: After receiving your application we will review it together with the business line and get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Video Interview (where applicable): In some recruitment processes we have included a recorded video interview. No, we are not looking for the next Jennifer Aniston or Liam Neeson. The video interview gives us a chance to meet you face-to-face (sort of) and learn more about your motiviation.
- Personal Interview: During the interview, we will ask you about your expertise and experience. We want to know why you are interested in the vacancy and what motivates you to launch or continue your career with KPMG.
- Second personal interview: If invited to a second interview, you will meet your potential team members - possibly over an informal team lunch or a coffee.
- Offer: Congratulations! You have convinced us that you are the right person for the job and we will call to make an offer. If you are convinced that KPMG is the right place to work, then just say "yes".