Responsible investing is growing in popularity as asset owners look for investments that not only provide a financial return but also generate measurable benefits for the environment and society. Increasingly, investors and companies are incorporating environmental, social and governance (ESG) risk and opportunities when making investment decisions and throughout the investment life-cycle in order to allocate and protect capital effectively. We also have started to see ESG factors impacting the value of assets and companies, as stakeholders including local communities, customers, beneficiaries and governments become more aware and informed of issues impacting the medium to long-term horizon.
We can help you to:
- Develop your responsible investment policy and strategy to help you embed ESG considerations.
- Understand your investor and stakeholder ESG requirements and benchmark against peers.
- Identify and define key performance indicators to monitor investment and define engagement practices.
- Perform ESG due diligence procedures to identify the key ESG risks and opportunities in deal negotiations.
- Engage portfolio companies to identify and quantify their ESG risks and opportunities.
- Evaluate your sustainable financing objectives and funding structures such as Green Bonds.
- Enhance your communication and disclosures on responsible investment activities, including to international guidelines such as the UN PRI.