At KPMG, we believe continuing professional development is more than a mandatory requirement—it’s an essential tool in today’s ever-changing financial reporting and regulatory environment. That’s why we created KPMG Learning—an affordable, customized training solution designed to arm accounting and finance professionals with the leading-edge skills and relevant knowledge they need to launch their organizations to the next level.
Our CPD-eligible program offers a wide range of courses both on-site and online. The online option offers easy and flexible accessibility to training needs.
KPMG Learning also offers a host of additional benefits, including:
- A 100+ course catalogue [PDF 357 KB]. Our standard Canadian catalogue is available through web-based self-study and offers an extensive selection of courses from IFRS to US GAAP, SEC Matters to Business Management and Information Technology. The online platform also provides access to KPMG webcasts and thought leadership.
- Competitive pricing. Unlike other training programs, KPMG Learning is not credit-based—so there is no limit to the number of courses you can take. For a competitive flat annual fee, you will have access to our entire Canadian catalogue. Larger organizations can also benefit from cost-effective customized training portals.
- Updates in real-time. Our course catalogue is updated as legislation and trends change. Webcasts are typically issued as a new standard is in development; while training courses are available shortly after that new standard is passed.
To accommodate a wide range of training needs and budgets, KPMG Learning comes in four training packages:
- In-class: For companies that prefer the instructor-led approach, we offer a customized in-class training curriculum—one that is designed with your organizations unique needs in mind.
- Canadian portal: Our base portal is an ideal option for individuals and firms with less than 25 CPAs. Individuals will gain unlimited access to all KPMG Learning has to offer for one-year, including its entire 100+ course catalogue, webcasts and real-time access to other KPMG thought leadership. And because our courses, exams and certificates are all available online, you can earn your CPD credits on your own time—and easily keep track of them in the KPMG Learning system.
- Customized portal: The KPMG Learning customized portal combines a company’s specific training needs with the Canadian portal. Accessing training from one portal not only results in substantial cost savings, but makes it easier to facilitate and track annual training. The customized portal is ideally suited for organizations with more than 25 CPAs.
- Customized and in-class: This offering combines the all-in-one convenience of the customized portal with on-site, instructor-led classes.
If you’re ready to take learning to a new level—or if you’d like to find out more about KPMG Learning—please contact us.