Take back control of your data and value this strategic asset
The adoption of Bill 64, now known as the Act to modernize legislative provisions respecting the protection of personal information (Act), brings significant changes to the framework of privacy and processing of personal information as all organizations and businesses that either collect, process or hold personal information in Quebec will have to be compliant. What changes will need to be made to your practices and processes?
KPMG in Quebec has created an exhaustive guide on the business requirements resulting from the Act in order to assist Quebec companies from both the private and public sectors in the changes they will have to make to their activities and processes.
Access the guide
Let us guide you through the modernization of privacy programs with innovative solutions to improve governance and management of personal data.
In this guide you will find:
- The new requirements and their impact on governance, processes, technology and human resources
- The sanctions in case of non-compliance
- A multidisciplinary and pragmatic approach to implementation
- And much more!
Take advantage of this opportunity
Beyond the regulatory obligations, the Act presents an opportunity to regain control over your data and enhance the value of this strategic asset, allowing you to:
- Implement a transparent and customer-oriented approach
- Strengthen your security
- Accelerate your digital shift
- Get closer to your customers by addressing their concerns and managing their privacy features and preferences
- Develop your data management capabilities