This year's book provides up-to-date information on recent tax rules that may significantly affect individuals, including private company owners and their families.
In addition to updated federal and provincial tax rates and tax credit amounts, this year's book also offers new information on:
- Your tax obligations on taxable subsidies or benefits received from the government as part of its COVID-19 emergency measures
- Eligible home office expenses including certain expenses incurred because of the need to work from home due to the pandemic
- New tax relief that may apply when transferring your family business to the next generation.
- Recent changes to restrict the amount of stock options that may benefit from preferential tax treatment
- Updated round-up of HST and provincial sales tax rates in effect across Canada.
Read the ﬁrst chapter – download using the link below.
Order your copy of Tax planning for you and your family 2022. This year's edition is available in both print and eBook formats.
Need more information on personal and corporate tax rates?
Download KPMG's publication Tax Facts, and get quick access to the most relevant and up-to-date tax ﬁgures and evolving tax trends.