Article Posted date 22 April 2021
The budget, which was presented on April 19, 2021, introduces several important changes that asset management entities should be aware of, including:
- Taxes on registered investments
- Allocation-to-redeemers methodology for mutual funds
- Fixing contribution errors in defined contribution pension plans
- Electronic filing and certification of tax and information returns
- Rate reduction for zero-emission technology manufacturers
- Mandatory disclosure rules
- Interest deductibility limits
- Hybrid mismatch arrangements
- Green bonds
- Flow-through shares.
Download this edition of the TaxNewsFlash to learn more.