We're committed to supporting Canada's innovation agenda where it counts
Collision 2021 is set to bring together 40,000 of tech's brightest minds on a single virtual platform from April 20-22, 2021. Attendees will discover what's redefining the industry alongside global giants, investors, and media.
This international technology conference has called Canada home for the last two years. Now, KPMG in Canada is once again ready to play a part in "the Olympics of tech." We look forward to contributing to critical conversations about rapidly evolving industry practices, technologies, and innovations – supporting digital change agendas at home and around the globe.
- April 20 from 3:55 to 4:10 PM ET: Powering prosperity around the world with AI & data 'in conversation with' Christine Andrew
- April 20 from 4:30 to 4:50 PM ET: How to build a better world interview with Bill Thomas
- April 21 from 11:35 to 11:45 AM ET: PITCH semi-final judge position: Dan Wilson
- April 21 from 3:00 to 3:30 PM ET: Keeping up with the 'rewired consumer' masterclass with Katie Bolla and Peter Hughes
- April 22 from 2:55 to 3:10 PM ET: PITCH final judge position: Julie Calla
- April 22 from 3:00 to 3:45 PM ET: Going viral despite vaccines roundtable with Adam Rodricks
Making a difference for our clients, communities and Canadians from coast to coast
As Canadian organizations seek to advance their innovation agendas, KPMG's Advisory, Audit and Tax professionals are here to support your growth aspirations during this critical time.
Join the conversation. Join us at Collision.
Let's do this.