The COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally changed the way your people and customers engage with your business. It has also forced us all to rethink the dynamics between employees and their workplace environment in order to safely reopen the workplace.
Questions for your leadership team:
- Are you able to easily engage with and provide critical information to your employees?
- Do you have resources to support employees who are ill and may be showing symptoms of the virus? Or are experiencing mental health issues associated with extensive quarantine?
- Are you able to rapidly collect and analyze information to mitigate the risks related to your employees and office locations?
Keeping your employees safe
In order to support both businesses and prevent the spread of infection, KPMG in Canada has developed a technology-agnostic workforce safeguarding app to accelerate the safe return of your employees to their physical workplace. Designed to create connected experiences with your employees, promote employee safety and office readiness, the app provides:
- Critical information and support for your employees
- Integration with your existing technology to cut implementation time
- One easy-to-use platform to streamline reopening processes
- Resources to foster employee health, well-being and engagement
Use technology you know and trust
The return to workplace process is critical and must be underpinned by trusted technology, or else organizations will have to manage their efforts manually – which is neither practical nor efficient.
Our digital toolkit is developed to work with top-tier technology platforms that are commonly used by most Canadian organizations, which provide a user experience that is already familiar to your workforce. Examples include Microsoft 365 / Power Platform and ServiceNow.
Working with you, we will determine which technology or combinations make sense for your needs.
KPMG and ServiceNow webinar:
Digitally enabling the hybrid workforce
Connect with us
For more information, please connect with our team. We're here to help.