Regardless of an organization’s industry, size or maturity, responding to the impact of COVID-19 is a complex and sensitive matter. During the initial Reaction and Resilience phases, it’s important to understand the implications of the current situation and adapt accordingly.
The most pressing objective should be to protect the health and safety of employees, customers and suppliers. Clear communication is key to arranging emergency measures and safeguarding everyone’s security and well-being. The organization’s operational and financial viability must also be carefully diagnosed and new policies, procedures and digital enablement tools put in place in order to enable the firm to operate in the altered business environment.
Tools and resources
How we can help
Webinars and podcasts
- Podcast: Federal Budget 2021: Episode 1: Business implications for private enterprises in Canada
- Webinar replay: Building a virtual workforce
- Webinar replay: Completing an effective virtual financial close
- Webinar replay: Economic scenario modelling to guide the business in difficult times
- Webinar replay: Your Employee, EI and Immigration questions answered
- Podcast: In the Vault with KPMG: A Banking industry podcast series
- Webinar replay: Bank risk management strategies