Share with your friends

Affected by Wildfires in B.C. & Ontario?

Affected by Wildfires in B.C. & Ontario?

CRA Says Taxpayer Relief Available


Related content

The CRA will provide taxpayer relief to Canadians affected by recent wildfires in British Columbia and Ontario. Individuals and businesses as well as first responders who are unable to file or pay taxes on time can request taxpayer relief online using Form RC4288, Request for Taxpayer Relief - Cancel or Waive Penalties or Interest, or by calling the CRA at 1-800-959-8281 (individuals) or 1-800-959-5525 (for businesses).

The CRA will consider requests on a case by case basis.

For more information, contact your KPMG adviser.

Information is current to September 04, 2018. The information contained in this publication is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavour to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act upon such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation. For more information, contact KPMG's National Tax Centre at 416.777.8500

Connect with us


Want to do business with KPMG?


loading image Request for proposal