Share with your friends

Canadian Viewpoint: Global Construction Survey

Canadian viewpoint: Make or break it

Make or break it

Lorne Burns

National Industry Leader, Building, Construction & Real Estate

KPMG in Canada


Related content

person working in bubble

If there’s one thing that distinguishes Canadian players in construction and engineering, it’s that they have a very strong track record for developing great teams.

Indeed, it should come as little surprise that 75 percent of Canadian respondents to our Global Construction Survey 2017 say that the “human element” influences project delivery very significantly, while the remaining 25 percent say it is “somewhat” significant. Meanwhile, Canadian construction firms rank highly on their use of standardized promotion processes, and score as well as anyone in terms of the diversity of their talent and teams.

For further details, download the full Canadian viewpoint below.

Connect with us


Want to do business with KPMG?


loading image Request for proposal