Today’s software or software-as-a-service, IT services, hardware and electronics companies face common hurdles characterized by rapid innovation, expanding global operations and business models in constant transformation. These challenges are compounded by innovation in the cloud, mobile and social collaboration technologies which continue to create new market opportunities but also challenges for established industry participants.
How we can help?
At KPMG, we understand the issues affecting global technology providers. Our professionals bring extensive industry knowledge and deep technical experience as the advisors of choice to some of Canada’s most well regarded companies and the worlds’ most celebrated technology brands.
Technology clients work with KPMG to help achieve a range of objectives including:
- Growing their revenue, minimizing expenses and optimizing operations.
- Leveraging smart tax strategies, tax credits and R&D incentives.
- Minimizing financial risk, accounting risk and operational risk to drive business performance.
- Building appropriate tax, accounting and compliance systems for international, cross-border operations.
- Conducting sophisticated transactions including acquisitions, exits, mergers and restructurings.
- Implement effective platforms to secure information, enhance compliance and reduce risk.