Today's tech entrepreneurs and company founders face considerable challenges bringing new ideas to market while simultaneously managing incremental leadership responsibilities. These responsibilities including raising capital, acquiring customers, developing products, finding talent, navigating international expansion and scaling operations.
How we can help?
KPMG's TMT professionals have deep hands-on experience with the entire lifecycle of starting up, growing and exiting high-growth tech companies. Our clients include many of Canada's most celebrated tech stars. Whether you are entrepreneurial-led or VC-backed, we strive to deliver practical and cost-effective solutions to scale for sustainable growth while minimizing business complexity and risk.
We offer access to our Silicon Valley and international advisors and ecosystems, combining global best practices and benchmark insights with the right introductions to help founders transform their ideas into leading businesses.
Canada's leading entrepreneurs work with KPMG to help achieve a wide range of objectives, including:
- Accessing mentors, business partners, board members and the best sources of funding
- Identifying and maximizing government grants, tax credits and intellectual property
- Setting up operational and financial reporting structures to maximize shareholder value
- Ensuring effective and optimal tax structures to maximize shareholders' value
- Establishing regulation and tax compliance supporting growth and cross-border operations
- Securing advice regarding funding, mergers, acquisitions, exits and other transactions