At KPMG, we know automotive. The Canadian automotive market is diverse, ranging from original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and component manufacturers to dealerships to commercial vehicle manufacturers.
The automotive sector and the way cars operate are undergoing fundamental changes. As the industry continues to evolve through innovation and disruption, our services are designed to assist our firm’s clients in key areas such as:
- Business operating model structures
- Consumer trends
- Emerging market companies
- Enhancing operational efficiencies
- Evolving distribution channels
- Market entry and expansion
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Plant locations, closures and relocation
- Private equity investment
- Reporting and regulation
- Sustainability and the environment
- Supply chain and procurement
Our dedicated automotive practice is made up of professionals who have extensive industry experience and understand the issues and the complexities of the market. Through our global automotive network based in member firms around the world, we bring together Audit, Tax and Advisory professionals to help our clients meet today’s challenges and find the opportunities of tomorrow.