Zach is a Partner with KPMG’s Global Infrastructure Advisory practice, where he helps public and private sector organizations improve outcomes and meet objectives on major capital projects and programs. He works closely with clients to achieve stable environments, where projects can be successfully executed, monitored and controlled.
Skills & specializations:
● Project assurance and independent assessment/monitoring
● Project governance structure and controls development
● Project contract strategy development
● Project improvement and recovery
● Execution readiness
● Risk mitigation and management
● Establishment of collaborative and effective project team environments
● Construction technology implementation
With expertise in field data capture, connected worksite technology and integrated construction software, Zach supports clients apply technology and innovation to improve construction processes and outcomes.
University of Calgary – MBA
University of Calgary – BA Political Science
Project Management Institute – Project Management Professional
Involved in his local community association
Committee Member – Construction Owner’s Association of Alberta