Bianka has more than 17 years of experience in advisory and audit services for private and public companies. She is known for providing outstanding service to her clients, for her agile approach and her ability to manage projects with varying levels of complexity. Always in solution mode, Bianka can help you tackle your challenges. Throughout her career, she has completed a large number of mandates that required the coordination of specialized resources in different fields to streamline the work of her clients and assist them in their various endeavours. She has a bachelor's degree in administration from Université Laval and a graduate diploma in accounting, and she is a member of CPA Canada.
Bianka specializes in auditing, more specifically for manufacturing, retail and technology companies. She specializes in the following types of mandates:
• Audit of small companies and large corporations (IFRS & ASPE)
• Advisory services for entrepreneurs
• Accounting and operational assistance
• Review and documentation of internal controls
• Training for clients and team members (IFRS & ASPE).
• Due diligence