Failure to acknowledge risk and control issues, or to deal constructively with regulatory compliance, can negate gains elsewhere in the business.
Corporate failures and a tougher regulatory compliance environment have renewed interest in corporate governance, enterprise risk management and the quality of the internal control environment. In this regard, there are several issues:
- Internal audit strategic sourcing
- Enterprise risk management
- Intellectual property and contract governance
- Governance, Regulatory & Compliance
In many organizations there is a pressing need to upgrade and augment internal audit capabilities in these areas. It is where KPMG’s Internal Audit, Risk & Control group can help.
How we can help
We assist organizations to:
- develop effective governance practices to enhance the work of boards, chair persons and individual directors;
- manage enterprise-wide business risks and opportunities to enhance shareholder value;
- create an effective audit and control environment to establish a wide-ranging assurance framework;
- measure business performance and communicating it to the right people at the right time;
- instill a high-performance culture and ethical business practices.
We understand that the internal audit function should generate strategic value and contribute to better business performance.
The quality of our work reflects the technical capabilities and the commercial insights of our people, our cross-disciplinary approach to client engagements, our access to KPMG’s global resources and our extensive experience gained from advising listed and unlisted companies, multinational enterprises, government entities and leading not-for-profit organizations.