Our accountants will assist you in implementing an appropriate accounting system and provide you with accurate information and timely reports required for management decisions.
- find your accounting costs too high for a small business?
- feel that ensuring regulatory compliance is a time-consuming and laborious task?
- expect to find a reliable bookkeeping company and professional advisers to help a foreign investor?
- require a flexible accounting service tailored to suit your company's needs?
- think a temporary substitute for an employee needs extra resources and adds to your personnel expenses?
- want to outsource part of your company's bookkeeping duties?
KPMG's professional and well-arranged bookkeeping services help clients achieve significant cost savings. Combining our skills and knowledge with the know-how of other KPMG advisory services, our bookkeeping specialists provide comprehensive support in all accounting areas.
Our services include outsourcing of the following services:
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Special bookkeeping and reporting (controller services, payroll accounting, statistics, filling in tax returns, bookkeeping on the client's software, etc)
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of financial statements for foreign owner in English.
Why choose KPMG in Belarus?
- Foreign investors and small businesses will find a reliable bookkeeping company and professional advisers
- Companies can file monthly accounts and communicate in foreign languages without having to use extra translation assistance
- Information will remain confidential
- Outsourcing can yield cost savings
- Small businesses do not need to spend time and resources on striving for regulatory compliance
- Electronic data transmission [data export-import, (electronic reporting to the Tax inspection) and electronic reporting to the Social Security fund), and banking transactions] will make the information available and traceable for both the client and the accounting company.