KPMG in Belarus provides audit services to industrial entities as well as to insurance companies, banks and other financial organizations.
Our professionals have considerable experience performing audit work for numerous large enterprises operating in various business sectors. Our strengths include a thorough knowledge of local laws, an in-depth understanding of the activity of the company being audited, knowledge of international financial reporting standards and international standards on auditing and access to knowledge accumulated globally to provide clients with wide-ranging professional services.
Our audit services include the following:
- Audit of financial statements prepared according to the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Audit of IFRS-based financial statements
- Special purpose audit engagements (including audit of financial position of investors, agreed-upon procedures, etc.)
- Outsourcing of internal audit services.
Accounting and Audit
We provide the following accounting services:
- Financial statement preparation;
- Accounting system setup, recovery, accounting services;
- Assistance in automation of the accounting procedures, including accounting under IFRS.
An audit performed by KPMG provides both independent assurance and insight that goes beyond the audit opinion. It is challenging in its objectivity and supportive through its identification of emerging risks.
What's on your mind?
- Driving value from the audit
- Effective communication with stakeholders
- Improved efficiency
- Speedy resolution of accounting issues
- Independence and objectivity.
How we address your needs
KPMG's audit service is based on understanding a client's business drivers and risks. Our approach delivers a robust and thorough audit that focuses on the most relevant areas. There are four key phases in the process:
- Planning - identifies and confirms the key risks
- Controls phase - we evaluate the design and implementation of selected controls, advise management on significant issues identified and, when required/necessary, carry out an interim review
- Substantiation - we carry out tests of detail on areas that require particular focus
- Completion - the submission of the independent auditor’s report and the delivery of our view on key areas of your business.
What's in it for you?
- Provision of pro-active and relevant insight from a team with leading edge industry knowledge in support of improved business performance
- Timely and practical resolution of accounting issues from partners empowered to make accounting decisions as they arise on site
- Efficiency from a prioritized approach that is focused on key risks, supported by state-of-the-art technology
- Frequent communication and substantial partner involvement to support the early identification and discussion of emerging risks. Co-coordinated and consistent audit team management to help minimize client involvement. Detailed post audit feedback to discuss and address arising matters to ensure continuous improvement.